Love poetry | poetry love

Love poetry | poetry love


 

In the rhythm of my heart, there's a melody so sweet,
A symphony that plays, with every beat.
It's the love I hold for you, a treasure so true,
A feeling that shines bright, with a love that's brand new.

Your eyes are the sunrise, that brightens up my day,
Your smile, the gentle breeze, that chases all my fears away.
Your touch, the warmth of summer, that fills my soul with light,
Your love, the guiding star, that leads me through the night.

With every breath I take, I'll love you till the end,
Through every moment we share, our love will transcend.
In your arms, I find solace, a haven of peace and rest,
With you, my love, I know, I'm home, I'm at my best.

So let us cherish this love, this flame that burns so bright,
Let us nurture it with care, and keep it shining with all our might.
For with you, my love, I know, we'll weather any storm,
Together, our love will flourish, and forever be reborn.

I hope this love poem captures the sentiment you were looking for! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Post a Comment

0 Comments