Sad poetry | poetry sad

Sad poetry | poetry sad


 




"Tears Fall Like Rain"

Tears fall like rain from my eyes
A sorrowful heart, a lonely sigh
The pain of loss, a grief so true
A longing for what could never be anew

Memories of joy, now distant past
Forgotten laughter, a love that didn't last
The ache of longing, a heart that's broken
A soul that's searching, but can't be spoken

In the darkness, I search for the light
A glimmer of hope, a guiding sight
But the shadows whisper, "It's gone, it's lost"
And the tears fall like rain, at any cost

The silence is deafening, the pain is real
A sorrow that echoes, a heart that can't heal
The tears fall like rain, a never-ending sea
A reflection of grief, a heart that's lost its glee.

I hope this poem captures the sadness you were looking for. Let me know if you have any other requests or if there's anything else I can help you with!

Post a Comment

0 Comments