Poetry Love | love poetry

Poetry Love | love poetry

 



Whispers of the Wind"


The wind whispers secrets in my ear

Of far-off lands and memories so dear

It carries scents of blooming flowers

And the sweet songs of birds in distant hours


With gentle touch, it rustles my hair

And brings a calm to my soul, beyond compare

It speaks of freedom, of open skies

And the thrill of adventure, with a gentle sigh


In its soft voice, I hear a call

To leave my worries, and stand tall

To dance with leaves, and twirl with glee

And let the whispers of the wind set me free


So I'll listen close, to its gentle tone

And let the wind's whispers, be my heart's own

For in its words, I find a peaceful place

Where love and joy, and freedom embrace.


Let me know if you have any specific requests or themes you'd like me to explore in my poetry!

Post a Comment

0 Comments