Sad poetry | poetry sad | jinhe ahsas hi na ho

Sad poetry | poetry sad | jinhe ahsas hi na ho


 


Echoes of Sorrow"


In the depths of my soul, a sorrow resides

A heavy heart, weighed down, unable to hide

Tears fall like rain, a deluge of pain

A grief so profound, it cannot be explained


Memories of joy, now distant and faded

Forgotten laughter, a love that's jaded

The silence is loud, a deafening sound

A sorrow that echoes, a heart that's broken down


I search for a glimmer, a light in the night

A respite from the pain, a guiding light

But it's lost in the shadows, a fleeting dream

Leaving me with only tears, and a heart that screams


In the darkness, I whisper your name

Hoping you'll hear me, and ease my pain

But the silence is vast, and the emptiness wide

And I'm left with only tears, and a heart that's died


This sorrow, it clings, like a shroud that's wrapped tight

A constant reminder, of a love that's lost its light

I'm trapped in this grief, with no escape in sight

A prisoner of sorrow, in this endless night.


I hope this sad poem captures the sentiment you were looking for. Remember, it's okay to feel emotions and express them through art. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Post a Comment

0 Comments