Sad poetry | poetry sad

Sad poetry | poetry sad

 



"Moonlit Dreams"


The moon casts its silvery glow

A path of light, on the waves below

The stars twinkle like diamonds bright

A celestial show, on this peaceful night


The world is hushed, in a quiet sleep

As I stand here, my spirit does keep

Dreams of tomorrow, and memories of yesterday

Floating on the breeze, in a gentle sway


The moon's soft light, on my face does shine

Illuminating hopes, and a heart that's mine

In this moment, I am free to roam

Where the moonlit dreams, take me back home


The night air whispers secrets in my ear

Of a world beyond, and a love that's clear

A place where dreams, and reality entwine

Where the moon's soft light, forever will shine.


Let me know if you have any specific requests or themes you'd like me to explore in my poetry!

Post a Comment

0 Comments